Saturday, March 28, 2009

Books We've Read

The Measure of a Man - Sidney Poitier

The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini

Amazing Grace - Danielle Steel

Shoot the Moon - Billie Letts

To Kill A Mocking Bird - Harper Lee

Plain Truth - Jodi Picoult

The Chance - Nicholas Sparks

Reedeming Love - Francine Rivers

The Shack - William Young

Obsessions of a Shopaholic - Sophie Kinsella

Secret Live of Bees - Sue Monk Kidd

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larson

Stolen Innocence - Erin Merryn


Farenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas - John Boyne

The Eyre Affair - Jasper Fforde

Currently reading

1000 white women - Jim Fergs

2 comments:

  1. Wow we have really read a lot of different books. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing this...I guess I didn't realize we had read so many books either!

    ReplyDelete